Injectable filler gel adds volume to the skin, plumping it out and giving the appearance of a smoother surface. Filler smooths moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. This treatment is generally used on the face for lines around the nose and mouth and lines around the lips (often called ‘smoker’s lines’). It can be used to improve the appearance of scars or dents on the face.
The treatment smooths out lines and wrinkles producing an instant effect that will leave your face feeling younger and fresher and looking more youthful than before.
Dermal fillers can reduce the visibility of wrinkles, creases and lines around the following areas:
- Tear Trough
- Chin Area
- Ear Lobe Rejuvenation
Prices From £260
Fillers can be used to help soften lines,add volume and restore hydration to the skin. Areas that can be treated include:
- Jowl lines between nose and lips
- Marionette lines (under mouth)
- Perioral lines (around mouth)
- Frown lines
- Cheeks (to replace volume lost in the mid face and drooping)
- Chin (to redefine)
- Lips (to enhance, define and volumise)
- Décolletage areas and neck where sun has damaged the skin
- Ear lobes
Elizabeth does not use permanent dermal fillers.
You should not have fillers if you have severe allergies, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
A full list of side effects, cautions and contraindications will be discussed at your free consultation.
- Refrain from touching or rubbing the filled area for six hours after treatment is complete.
- Avoid subjecting the filled areas to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Be gentle when washing the filled area of your face.
- Do not apply makeup until the following day.
What do our clients say?
“I have had a number of facial treatments with Elizabeth and have been complimented on my fresh looking skin. I am very happy! I have complete confidence in Elizabeth and her comprehensive knowledge and skill. “
“Fantastic experience. Love and trust Elizabeth with all my procedures. Faithful and happy client.”
“Absolutely fabulous! No need to go to London anymore! Everything is here – fabulous treatments, absolutely lovely staff – cannot recommend it highly enough!”