- We must be notified of any medical conditions prior to booking an appointment.
- We must be notified of any allergies prior to booking an appointment.
- Children entering the clinic must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hunter House Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment if it is not suitable.
- A minimum of 24hrs is required if a booking is to be cancelled/rescheduled.
- We may require a deposit to secure a booking in our busiest times.
- If an appointment is cancelled/rescheduled with less than 24hrs notice then 50% of the total treatment(s) cost will be required.
- A ‘no show’ will require to pay 100% of the treatment(s) booked.
- Hunter House Clinic cannot be held responsible for appointments that a client has forgotten.
- A beauty loyalty card is given after the first beauty treatment.
- A medical loyalty card is given after the first medical treatment.
- Loyalty cards are per person and stamps cannot be shared or transferred to another client’s loyalty card.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and no refunds can be given on expired vouchers.
- Gift vouchers have no cash redemption value, no change can be given and they cannot be exchanged for further gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers are not available to purchase for monthly offers.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- The gift voucher must be presented at time of redemption.
- Failure to present a valid voucher will result in full payment being required.
- The gift voucher entitles the bearer to redeem the product/service/amount specified.
Pricing & Offers
- Treatments available may change without prior notice.
- Treatment prices may change without prior notice.
- Product/Retail prices may change without prior notice.
- Offers may be removed/changed without prior notice.
Hunter House Clinic reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.